Texas Supreme Court
Collin County District Courts
- COVID Policies in the Collin County District Courts
- Joint Statement Encouraging Mediation
- List of Mediators Offering Remote Mediation
470th District Court
The 470th District Court has resumed hearing all contested matters in person. If a court participant has COVID, symptoms, or exposure, please contact the court at email@example.com as soon as possible to request to appear remotely. Participants outside the DFW area may also appear remotely.
Uncontested matters may be set by Zoom at 1:30pm.
Open Courts –
- Court docket/schedule
- 470th District Court YouTube Channel for live-streaming remote court proceedings
- You may come in-person to watch court proceedings on the 2nd Floor of the Collin County Courthouse, at 2100 Bloomdale Rd., McKinney, TX
To notice a hearing by remote appearance, submit this notice or include the following language in your notice:
"This matter is set for hearing on 3/27/2020 at 9:30am by remote appearance. To appear by phone, dial (346) 248-7799 and enter Meeting ID 123 456 789. To appear by video, download the free Zoom app. Exhibits must be submitted to the court at firstname.lastname@example.org, copying opposing parties, at least 24 hours before your hearing."