Texas Supreme Court
Collin County District Courts
- Minimum Standard Health Protocols for Court Proceedings
- COVID-19 Operating Plan for Resumption of Jury Trials
- Joint Statement Encouraging Mediation
- List of Mediators Offering Remote Mediation
470th District Court
Beginning April 1, 2021, the 470th District Court will resume hearing some matters in person on Wednesdays each week. If you would like to appear in person, please schedule your hearing or trial for a Wednesday. If you would not like to appear in person, please schedule your hearing/trial on a Tuesday or Thursday.
|Morning (9:00am)||Zoom – Un-contested||Zoom||In Person||Zoom||Signing Orders & Paperwork|
|Afternoon (1:30pm)||Commissioners Court||Zoom||In Person||Zoom||CPS Docket|
Open Courts –
- Court docket/schedule
- 470th District Court YouTube Channel for live-streaming remote court proceedings
- On Wednesdays, you may come in-person to watch court proceedings on the 2nd Floor of the Collin County Courthouse, at 2100 Bloomdale Rd., McKinney, TX
To notice a hearing by remote appearance, submit this notice or include the following language in your notice:
"This matter is set for hearing on 3/27/2020 at 9:30am by remote appearance. To appear by phone, dial (346) 248-7799 and enter Meeting ID 123 456 789. To appear by video, download the free Zoom app. Exhibits must be submitted to the court at firstname.lastname@example.org, copying opposing parties, at least 24 hours before your hearing."